- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT! Paint Your Pet & Sip to Benefit GPA-WI
November 17, 2018 @ 12:00 am - 4:00 pm
NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Trina Maeby Crafts has teamed up with GPA-WI to host a wine and paint event at Madison’s Ale Asylum on November 17, 2018!
Not an artist? No problem! After you purchase your tickets, you will be instructed to email Trina Maeby Crafts a photo of your pet so the instructor can trace your canvas with your pet before class. Beginners are welcome!
Tickets are $45/per person. Tickets include:
1. A pre-traced canvas of your pet prior to the event if you RSVP with your pet’s photo. If you have two pets, you can provide separate photos of your pets when you RSVP, and the instructor will sketch them together on your canvas. (Two pet maximum.)
2. All art materials provided, including easels, canvas, paint, a variety of paint brushes, palettes and more.
3. Three hours of painting and instruction by fun-loving painting instructors to help create the perfect portrait of your fur-baby!
Once you purchase your ticket, finish RSVPing by emailing your pet’s photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “11/17 Paint Your Pet Greyhound.” The instructor will paint your pet photo on your canvas for you before class. Face photos or headshot photos will work best for your portrait painting.
- RSVPs are allowed up to 48 hours before the class!
- No outside food or drinks allowed at the event. The bar will have a special drink menu exclusively for the class.
- No pets at the actual event.