PuppyUp Cancer Walk
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:45 pm$25
GPA-WI will be participating in the PuppyUp Madison walk in June to raise money for canine cancer research!
- Date/time: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Location: McKee Farms Park, 2930 Chapel Valley Road, Fitchburg, WI 53711
- Complete details: puppyupwalk.org/Madison
Unfortunately, many greyhound lovers are all too familiar with the devastating impacts of canine cancer — especially osteosarcoma, or bone cancer. Because of this, many adopters are passionate about helping organizations committed to cancer research and working to find solutions and/or a cure for canine cancer. GPA-WI is coordinating a volunteer team of humans and greyhounds to walk in Madison’s PuppyUp Walk on June 24.
The PuppyUp Walk will raise money for the PuppyUp Foundation to support its mission of comparative oncology research in canines and humans. Since the inaugural PuppyUp Madison walk in 2014, the Madison community has provided unprecedented support to help find a cure for cancer in canine and human companions, and has helped to raise over $500,000 for the study of comparative oncology.
PuppyUp Madison has made resounding strides to help fund research to help find a cure — and the 5th annual PuppyUp Madison walk will take place in June!
Signing up and participating is easy
- Register online at puppyupwalk.org/madison/register. (You must click the blue “agree” button.)
- When registering, you will see a “join a team” box on the online registration page. Type “Greyhound Pets of America-WI”
- Attend the event on June 24 and enjoy a two-mile stroll filled with fellow greyhound friends and greyhounds!
Learn more and register
Contact GPA-WI volunteer Sarah Ross with further questions about the GPA-WI team participating in the walk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the walk or to register online, visit puppyupwalk.org/Madison.