LOOSE / LOST / FOUND GREYHOUND
Report a loose, lost or found greyhound dog by calling or texting the GPA-WI loose/lost/found greyhound hotline at 414-301-2599. This number is monitored 24/7. Please contact us at any hour of the day or night for a:
- Loose greyhound.
- Lost greyhound.
- Found greyhound.
- Checklist detailing how to prevent greyhound escapes, and what to do when a greyhound gets loose: click here.
- Printable business cards / slips to hand out: click here.
- Forum to read about previous cases and find general information: click here.
- Be alerted by email of new topics posted in this area by visiting the Loose, Lost & Found Greyhound forum, and clicking the “subscribe forum” link.
- Click the photo below see where we have supplies and if you may be able to maintain some in an area where we don’t already have some nearby.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re able to help with the following:
- Answer hotline calls.
- Coordinate with volunteers and authorities.
- Track information and communicate by phone, email, social media and.or fax.
- Respond to a search for a dog, post flyers or investigate sightings.
- Store or move supplies.
- Transport or house a dog pending location of its owners.
Also contact email@example.com if you:
- Live in Wisconsin with a greyhound obtained from any source. GPA-WI will add you and your dog(s) to our database. This information is helpful when trying to identify a found dog, a dog seen loose or the owner of a dog we’re holding. We can also send you a serialized ID tag with our emergency phone numbers, upon request.
- Adopted a greyhound from GPA-WI and have since moved out of state — in case we can be of assistance throughout your hound’s retirement.
- Have a tag with a serial number less than 2,000 and would like to exchange it for a tag with updated lost dog numbers.
(If you lost something while on a Greyhound bus, click here.)