LOOSE GREYHOUND / LOST GREYHOUND / FOUND GREYHOUND
(If you have lost something while traveling by Greyhound bus, please click here for contact information)
Report a loose, lost or found greyhound dog by calling or texting our loose/lost/found Greyhound hotline at 414-301-2599. This number is monitored 24/7 – please contact us at any hour of the day or night for a:
- loose greyhound
- lost greyhound
- found greyhound
- two-sided checklist detailing how to prevent greyhound escapes, and what to do when a greyhound gets loose: click here.
- printable business cards / slips to hand out: click here.
- Forum to read about previous cases and find general information: click here.
- Be alerted by email of new topics posted in this area by visiting the Loose, Lost & Found Greyhound forum, and clicking the “Subscribe forum” link.
- Click the photo below see where we have supplies and if you may be able to maintain some in an area where we don’t already have some nearby.
- answering hotline calls
- coordinating with volunteers and authorities
- tracking information and communicating by phone, email, social media and fax
- responding to search for a dog, posting flyers, or investigating sightings
- storing or moving supplies
- transporting or housing a dog pending location of its owners
Also Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you:
- live in Wisconsin with a Greyhound obtained from any source — we will be happy to add you and your dog(s) to our database. This information is very helpful if we’re trying to identify a found dog, a dog seen loose or the owner of a dog we’re holding. We can also send you a serialized ID tag with our emergency phone numbers, upon request.
- adopted a greyhound from GPA-WI and have since moved out of state — in case we can be of assistance throughout your hound’s retirement.
- have a tag with a serial number less than 2,000 and would like to exchange it for a tag with updated lost dog numbers